About go4school e.V.
What is go4school?go4school e.V. is a Non Profit Organisation founded by a group of Youth Go Supporters for the sake of Youth Projects through Go. go4school e.V. is authorised to issue donation receipts for tax refunding of membership fees as well as for donations for Youth Go activities.
Since when does go4school exist?
Founded in Jan. 2004 by 12 well known German Go Organisers, go4school has been provisionally approved by legal authority to be a Non Profit Organisation in 2004, Feb 17.
What does go4school do?
go4school is supporting Youth Go Teachers and Youth Go projects within the
framework of its financial capacitiy. We give infos on competent teaching and
Go-Organisation to all requesting individuals and organisations. Quite some foundation
members habe been organisers of 2003 Hans Pietsch Memorial tournament. go4school
is co-organiser of HPM 2004 and will be the main HPM 2005 official organiser.
We aim to stabilize Youth Go and set-up, organise or support Youth Go projects.
Who is go4school?
- Our Honorary Member is Yuki Shigeno, 2D Pro, Milano/Japan
Mrs. Shigeno is very well known for her Go activities around the world.
- go4school e.V.'s board of directors is constituted by Mr. Thomas Brucksch, Mrs. Karen Schomberg and Mr. Ralf Fox.
- Thomas works in the IT/Logistics branch, Karen is a chemist, a Go Player, a mother and experienced local politician. Ralf is a human resource manager.
- Mr. Kroll, a former go4school president, and Mrs. Shigeno had planned, organised and executed one of the first big German Go Promotion Projects for young Go Players in 1997/98, travelling 28 cities in Germany, giving 88 lessons in 44 schools, showing Go to 2200 children.
- Many of our members are active and well known German Tournament Go players.
- go4school project jury for the 2004 start-up report competition have been Horst Timm (Go Teacher in NRW, EYGC 2004), Kalli Balduin (Go Teacher Berlin) and Stefan Budig (Go Teacher Hamburg). They are well known for their intense local Go activities.
- The go4school website is now taken care of by our webmaster Korbinian Riepl after a start off by Christian Wenzel (DGoB Pro activities) and Daniela Trinks (German Woman Champion 2005).
- The organisers' team German School Team Championship 2005 are amongst others Horst Timm, Michael Marz and Clemens Winklmaier. Horst is the local host, Michael is Vice President of the German Go Federation, Clemens is a school teacher and team leader of the HPM rules and parameter team. All adult helpers and team captains are truly active Youth Go supporters from all over Germany.
- Other German School Team Championships have taken place every year. In the last years, about 30 teams from all over Germany took part every year.
How many members do you have?
We have achieved 57 members and wants to furthermore increase the number of our members in order to stabilise youth Go activities, so please apply for go4school membership to internationalise German Youth Go projects.
How to become a member?
go4school individual membership fee is 60 €/year (students et al. 30 €), company fee minimum would be 200 €. Youth Go Project Donations may be done after discussion. Pls. use our membership form or contact: Harald Kroll i.V. go4school e.V., Thomas Brucksch, Hansenstraße 29, 53721 Siegburg, email@example.com, telefon: +49 22 41 62 72 8
Which are your bank account data?
Account Holder: go4school e.V., Account Number: 20002 1001, Bank Name: Frankfurter Sparkasse 1822, National Bank Code: 500 502 01 or International Bank Code (BIC/SWIFT): FRASDEFF